Intravenous and Injection Therapy
IV therapies are a fantastic way to increase energy, boost the immune system, improve mood and balance hormones.
Intravenous (IV) Therapy
Intravenous (IV) therapy can be a potent addition to many Naturopathic treatment plans. IV therapy is the infusion of vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients directly into the bloodstream over a 15-90 minute period. Because there is no loss of nutrients in the digestive system or liver prior to entering the bloodstream, this is one of the most efficient ways to deliver fluids, nutrients and medications. IV therapy can also raise blood nutrient levels higher than could be otherwise achieved through diet and supplementation. For patient safety, we require a 30 minute initial consultation for new patients. In certain cases we may also request blood tests
Many conditions respond well to intravenous therapies, including:
- Chronic infections
- Chronic allergies
- Fibromyalgia / Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Chronic asthma
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiovascular Disease
Besides the initial prick of the needle, intravenous therapy should not be painful. There can be mild irritation at the site of the needle depending on the infusion but it is generally very tolerable
+ Myers Cocktail
- This IV formula improves fatigue and chronic fatigue, chronic sinusitis, low immune function, poor sleep, mood disturbance and migraines. It consists of a customizable mixture of B vitamins, vitamin C, magnesium and calcium.
- Magnesium can help with muscle recovery from athletic performance or acute spasm, tension and migraine headaches, anxiety and fatigue.
- Glutathione is an important antioxidant that protects cells from free radical damage and helps with detoxification. It is often used in Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, chronic viral infections and heavy metal toxicity.
+ Vitamin C
- Vitamin C helps to fight chronic infections and supports the immune system.
For more information you can contact the clinic at (236) 425-2205.