We Are Committed Women’s Health
As a Naturopathic Doctor my focus is on
treatment and prevention of disease by combining current scientific knowledge
with traditional healing wisdom.
Naturopathic Women’s Health Program
Dr. Levins is passionate about women’s health. In her women’s health program she routinely treats a variety of conditions including:
• Uterine fibroids
• Irregular menstrual cycles
• Menorrhagia (Heavy Periods)
• Menstrual pain
• Bio-identical hormone analysis
• Premenstrual syndrome
• Hormonal mood and sleep disorders
• Ovarian Cysts
• Cervical Dysplasia and HPV
• Bacterial and atrophic vaginitis
• Adrenal conditions
• Pituitary conditions
• Post partum depression
• Thyroid Health
The Initial visit is 60 minutes long and includes a full health assessment in order to determine the underlying causes in your case. We will discuss your short and long-term goals and a treatment strategy will be determined. Blood or lab tests may be ordered to obtain more information. As a Naturopathic Doctor my focus is on treatment and prevention of disease by combining current scientific knowledge with traditional healing wisdom.
Naturopathic Women’s Health Program: Typical treatment
- Analysis of all laboratory results obtained to help determine treatment plan
- Bio-identical hormone therapy/replacement to address any hormonal imbalance/insufficiency
- Botanical (herbal) medicine: The use of plants for healing dates back to the beginnings of civilization and is the foundation of modern pharmacology. Plants in nature have a specific affinity for organs systems in the human body and herbal substances from around the world are used for their healing and nutritional components.
- Intravenous infusion/intramuscular injection
- Clinical Nutrition: I will examine the relationship between diet and health. Special diets may be recommended, and treatment may include nutraceutical supplementation such as vitamins, minerals or enzymes.