Dr. Vanderlip works with her patients to find the root cause of their illness and offers both natural and pharmaceutical treatments to meet your means and preferences. Through a complete medical history, focused physical exam, review of all body systems and relevant labwork, Dr. Vanderlip works with you to formulate your treatment plan. Dr. Vanderlip believes that effective treatments begin with a clear understanding of the cause of the symptoms. She relies upon the latest in scientific testing to identify the root cause of your illness. Common tests include IgG food sensitivity testing, SIBO breath testing, urine or saliva hormone testing, thyroid testing, genetic testing, antibody testing for chronic infections and standard laboratory tests. Her treatments are based on current medical research, traditional healing methods and clinical experience, and could include dietary and lifestyle changes, herbal medicine and supplements, pharmaceuticals, acupuncture, and intravenous/injectable nutrients.
- University of Victoria, 2010
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Minor in Psychology
Naturopathic Medical Education
- Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, 2014
- CNPBC: College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- IV Therapy
- Chelation therapy
- Ozone and oxidative therapy
- Prescriptive authority
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC (CNPBC)
- BC Naturopathic Association (BCNA)
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)
Outside of the office, she enjoys hiking, making a mess in the kitchen, catching up with sleep and spending time on her family farm in Westwold.